Easier than ever to run your business.
|QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 Silver View Pricing|
|QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 Gold View Pricing|
|QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 Platinum View Pricing|
QuickBooks Enterprise Features:
- Enhanced reporting customization with ODBC-compliant applications and direct connection to the QuickBooks database for maximum flexibility in report design.
- Sophisticated inventory capabilities that accurately track and value inventory in multiple locations.
- More productivity tools that improve functionality and support multi-tasking in multi-user mode.
- Expanded user controls with an always-on audit trail to protect against fraud and employee errors.
- Room to grow scalability supporting up to 30 simultaneous users, tracking hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, and inventory items, and offering more than six times the capacity of any other QuickBooks product.
- Full service support and upgrades with exclusive access to Intuit’s U.S.-based team of product experts, unlimited technical support, and data protection for the first year of ownership.
What’s new and different with the 2019 version?
Improved features for 2019:
- Multi-User Experience
- Smart Search
- Show Company file name on deposit summaries
New features for 2019:
- Report Filters
- Undeposited Funds Reminder
- Deleted user names now appear in Audit Trail
- Vendor and Customer Type Filter’s
- Cleared Flag on Credit Card charges
- Copy and paste in time sheets
- Automated reports in single user mode
Get the Squire Advantage with your software:
- Free Strategic Analysis ($250 Value)
- Free review of a prior year tax return (up to $150 value)
- Free Portfolio Review (up to $1000 value)
- Free Industry Benchmarking Report ($200 value)
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019 brings the benefits of a smoother business:
- The most advanced QuickBooks
- Enhanced reporting customization
- Sophisticated inventory capabilities
- Expanded user controls
- Includes support and upgrades for one year
For a demo, promo package, or if you are interested in add-on software, bundles or other Intuit products and offers, please contact us using the number at the top-right corner of the page.
Pricing & Billing: Your service for QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 begins at time of sign up. After year one, your credit card account on file will be automatically charged the then-current price of the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription every year, unless and until you cancel. You can cancel at any time by calling 1-866-379-6635 prior to your renewal date. Terms and conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
Product Service Interruption: Your service begins at time of sign up and continues through to the expiration date of your QBES subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you will have access to your company file, but you will no longer have access to QuickBooks Enterprise and all services that are included with your subscription.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Enrollment for an annual subscription for QuickBooks Enterprise commits you to a 12 month term.
- You have elected to pay your annual subscription in equal payments over the course of 12 months.
- You must pay for all 12 months of the subscription in full based on the then current rate of QuickBooks Enterprise.
- If you choose to cancel inside the first 60 days, you can opt to receive a refund per the 60 day money back guarantee (which you can access via: “my account link”).
- However, if you choose to cancel after the first 60 days and prior to the end of month 12 you will be subject to a termination fee equal to the amount of monthly payments left on your annual subscription.
- For purpose of clarity, if you cancel after 6 months and have 6 months remaining on your annual subscription, which starts at date of enrollment, you will be charged a termination fee equal to your monthly fee of QuickBooks Enterprise multiplied by 6 months (remaining months left on annual subscription).
- Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options subject to change without notice.